- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The contents of our website are protected by copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. We, or other third party licensors, are the owner of these rights. All organization, product, and company names and logos mentioned in our website are the trade marks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including us. You may download material from our website for the sole purpose of using it as an information resource. However, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from our website including, but not limited to text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our prior written consent.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We will try to make our website available but cannot guarantee that our website will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of our website and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router or any other internet connected device.
- We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our website or the content or services available through it, including your access to it. Unless explicitly stated, any new features including new content, shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
Rainbow Service Organization (RSO) actively engages with its community and stakeholders through social media tools such as Facebook. We reserve the right to remove the following posts and comments:
- Business solicitation
- Profane or inappropriate language
- Content considered to be defamatory, disrespectful or insulting to individuals
- Content that promotes or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender, race, creed, colour, age, religion, or disability
- Sexual content or links to sexual content
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity
- Comments or posts not related to the posted topic or information
- Any other content deemed inappropriate by RSO.
By posting your comments, photographs or other work, you grant RSO and anyone viewing RSO social media irrevocable permission to copy, distribute, display or forward your work publicly and free-of-charge.
Please take care to protect your personal privacy when posting comments, photos or other documents. RSO is not responsible for material posted publicly and how it may be used by other Internet users.
We recognize that the Internet is a 24/7 medium, and your comments and questions about RSO are welcome at any time. Please note that responses will be posted when possible, and may not always occur within a 24-hour period.